Controls: z: rotate left, x: rotate right, ,:
shoot missile, m: thrusters, n: slow down, p:
pause, q: quit.
Special thanks to programmer Jari Karjala For allowing us to showcase this amazing game!
month's Hall of Fame.
See also the all time Hall
StarMines for Java is Copyright © 1998-2004
- If the controls do not seem to work, click the
applet to give it keyboard focus
- You can also use arrow keys to move and space bar
to shoot (better with strange keyboard layouts)
- Shoot the rotating bonusoid containers to release
- Collect the flying bonusoids by colliding to
them, missile hit destroys them
- Mine wave is complete when all bonusoids have
been collected or you are alone
- You can get more missiles and extra ships by
- You can use warp tunnels to exit known levels
quickly (you get half the bonusoids...)
- Everything else is dangerous to touch and good
for target practise...
- Some mines require many hits to be destroyed (or
just one well-timed hit)
- Note that only the best high score for each
player is saved to the Hall of Fame.
Boss coming? Click here!
Share the fun with your friends!
Use this handy form!