Controls: z: rotate left, x: rotate right, ,:
shoot missile, m: thrusters, n: slow down, p:
pause, q: quit.
Special thanks to programmer Jari Karjala For allowing us to showcase this amazing game!
month's Hall of Fame.
See also the all time Hall
StarMines for Java is Copyright © 1998-2004
- If the controls do not seem to work, click the
applet to give it keyboard focus
- You can also use arrow keys to move and space bar
to shoot (better with strange keyboard layouts)
- Shoot the rotating bonusoid containers to release
- Collect the flying bonusoids by colliding to
them, missile hit destroys them
- Mine wave is complete when all bonusoids have
been collected or you are alone
- You can get more missiles and extra ships by
- You can use warp tunnels to exit known levels
quickly (you get half the bonusoids...)
- Everything else is dangerous to touch and good
for target practise...
- Some mines require many hits to be destroyed (or
just one well-timed hit)
- Note that only the best high score for each
player is saved to the Hall of Fame.
More Fun Pages!
Fun D Mental!
Join our Mailing List!
Be the First to learn about New FunPages!
Get our Weekly Newsletter!
Join the FunDMental Newz!
Wow! We're Popular!
All Rights Reserved
Fun D Mental.com