1) Being told to "Think Outside the Box" when you're
darn box all day!
2) Not being able to check E-mail attachments
seeing who is behind you.
3) Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection
any kind of gun fire.
4) That nagging feeling that if you just press the right
you will get a piece of cheese.
5) Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
6) Your walls are too close together for your
hammock to work
Darned near impossible to adjust your bra or slip
Co-workers tend to stare when you
take your pants off.
8) 23 power cords, 1 outlet.
9) Prison cells are not only bigger,
they have beds.
10) When tours come through,
I get lots of peanuts
thrown at me.
11) Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.