Let's face it, It was a lot cooler back
in the 80s,
Than it is now!
If you're too young to remember the 80s,
We'll sum it up for you!
Why it was cooler in the 80s!!
10. MTV actually played videos back then!
9. There was only one kind of Nike tennis shoes
(White with a red swoosh),
And they didn't cost $125!
8. In the 80's playing video games actually
meant going out to DO something!
7. A comb in your back pocket is more practical
and less painful than a ring through your nose!
6. In the 80's, when you were out partying,
you didn't have to worry about your Mom
calling you on your cell phone!
5. In the 80s we didn't have to worry about getting
our heads blown off at school -
unless you put a whole pack of Pop Rocks
in your mouth and drank a coke!
4. Debbie Gibson vs. Britney Spears.
New Kids on the Block vs. N'Sync.
New Edition vs. Hanson.
Ok, that one's a draw!
3. In the early 80's there were kids in your
high school who could BUY ALCOHOL LEGALLY.
2. Feathered hair was easier to care for than dreadlocks.
And the Number One reason it was cooler in the 80s!
1. In the 80's you didn't have to worry about
your pants falling down all the time.
(They were so tight we couldn't get them off!)